Field Based Retention Manager - HondaRef:1005
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & automotive protection in Europe, as a Field Based Honda Retention Manager covering Northern England & Scotland.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Team. You’ll be field based working as part of our Honda Retention Team covering all Honda dealers within the Northern England and Scotland territory. You will be responsible for regularly visiting and contacting all Honda dealers within the Region ensuring that you build excellent working relationships with the key decision makers within the Honda Dealers, focusing on the promotion of the Honda Retention Programme in order to improve their plan sales and profitably of a number of Retention Products including Guarantees, Service Plans and associated products and control dealer/territory claims rates, as well as work closely and support the Honda Area Management Team.
You’ll be responsible for the following;
- To achieve agreed sales volume on each product line.
- To meet Honda UK and therefore the relevant Account Director / Relationship Managers expectations and requirements
- To discuss promotional and sales development ideas within the Honda dealerships offering help and advice.
- To ensure dealers/Honda UK are:
· Achieving their Honda sales volume objectives on each product line
· Using the correct administrative procedures
· Displaying available promotional and point of sale materials in all areas of the dealership where custom may be attracted
· Aware of appropriate incentives to offer sales staff and how to maximise their utility
· Fully aware of the benefits to be gained from selling the products. This should be in the short term (e.g. dealer commission bonus) the medium term (e.g. retained business) and the long term (e.g. increased customer satisfaction leading to repeat vehicle and product purchase
· Aware of the incentives available to them and their staff through selling the products and how they should use these to obtain maximum results
· Fully trained on programme developments/enhancements and should have the confidence and ability to sell and administer the programmes correctly.
· To regularly run a regional Honda Retention Workshop for all new dealer staff to attend.
· To attend any relevant Honda meetings if required and to ensure that any information required is available for discussion.
· To regularly discuss individual dealer progress with the appropriate Honda (UK) Area Managers and/or ROM, offering advice, assistance and practical help whenever required. The Account Director / Relationship Manager must be notified prior to any meeting and a report of the meeting sent to the Account Director / Relationship Manager on the same day.
The ideal person to join us will have the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Live within the Northern England/Scotland Area and understand that there will be a degree of travel within the role.
- Education, Certifications and Experience: Minimum success at A Level standard or other equivalent qualification from higher education. This may be overridden in the case of a candidate who can demonstrate substantial practical experience with strong communication skills.
- Retail motor industry experience required, i.e. Car Sales Executive, Business Manager, Sales Manager or Service position in the retail motor trade.
- Industry/market related background. Must be independent, highly motivated and capable of achieving objectives in a positive manner with the minimum of supervision. Must be an accomplished team player/winner with well-balanced interpersonal skills
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our brilliant services, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People and have been recognised by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People and have been recognised by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
Job Description: Retention_Manager.docx